** Exam/Evaluation and Syllabus files will be added to your cart with this item.
- Define and explain dental aerosols.
- Outline the pathogens that live in dental aerosols and explain how far they travel and survive.
- Describe the COVID-19 Virus, and how it infects human cells.
- Outline the different co-morbidities that make acquiring COVID-19 more probable and dangerous.
- Explain what options are available for a “transmission-based precaution” program in the dental office.
- Explain the concepts of a “respiratory protection program” and an “airborne infection isolation” room in a dental office.
- List and define the different technologies that can be utilized in a dental environment to achieve “transmission-based precaution” solutions in a dental office.
- Summarize essential lifestyle changes dentists and staff can make to improve their immune system in a post-COVID-19 environment.