** Exam/Evaluation and Syllabus files will be added to your cart with this item.
- Describe how personality types, core beliefs, and behavioral habits affect chronic illness.
- Discuss the most common chronic illnesses and the key factors in prevention and management.
- Explain how stress, anxiety, and depression influence chronic illnesses.
- Describe practical behavioral habits for coping with disabling chronic conditions like pain, cancer, arthritis, and other diseases.
- List ways to help patients develop healthier habits in terms of nutrition, activity, preventive medical and dental care, and emotional well-being.
- Describe how the information in this course can be utilized to improve patient care and patient outcomes.
- Describe, for this course, the implications for dentistry, mental health, and other health professions.