WEBINAR: Please check
in 15 minutes prior to the start time to make sure your internet connection and
speakers/microphone are working properly.
AFTER THE WEBINAR: Evaluation & Post Test. A certificate of completion will be
sent by email upon verification of attendance.
TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS LIVE, INTERACTIVE WEBINAR, PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING
(1) By using a PC or Mac computer, or by iPhone or Android mobile device, students can
participate in this seminar from anywhere. The computer must be equipped with
(2) Computers (PC or Mac),
iPhones, or Android mobile devices, with speakers and/or headphones are required
to listen to the Webinar. Students can type their responses to Webinar content
by using an online special text feature called "Chat". Only a keyboard is needed for the online chat feature.
(3) To use a tablet or mobile device you may download the app from the Apple
Store (iOS) or from the Google Play Store by searching for "Zoom" to find
the application for web meetings.
You can download the apps directly from here:
(4) Only students who have pre-registered for this Webcast can participate.
(5) To view the Webinar, students will, by e-mail, be provided with a
Registration Confirmation and instructions on how to link up to the Webinar.
(6) When accessing the Webinar, you may be prompted to install a browser
"plug-in." The "plug-in" will not require any special equipment other than the
equipment already mentioned (see Item 1 and Item 2 above).
(7) The day before the Webinar, INR strongly recommends testing the link for
(8) PLEASE visit https://zoom.us/test well before the Webinar to ensure that you
will be able to view the Webinar at the appointed time. This will open a sample Zoom Meeting room. You can ignore any requests to connect a microphone or video camera as these are not necessary for the INR webinar.
(9) If you still need additional help, please contact INR at (925) 609-2820, ext
2 for Customer Service (from 6am to 5pm Pacific), or contact INR technical support at (925)-609-2820, ext 248 (available starting one hour before the webinar begins).