Enter Your Webinar Access Code:
Please enter the key you received in the email from INR (or by phone if email failed). If you have not received a key and you have registered for a webinar, please contact customer service at 925-609-2820. If you have trouble with your key, please call customer service.
WEBINAR: Please check
in 15 minutes prior to the start time to make sure your internet connection and
speakers/microphone are working properly.
AFTER THE WEBINAR: Evaluation & Post Test. A certificate of completion will be
sent by email upon verification of attendance.
TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS WEBINAR (ONLINE LIVE SEMINAR)), PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING
(1) By using a PC or Mac computer, students can
participate in this seminar from anywhere. The computer must be equipped with
(2) Computers (PC or Mac) with external speakers and/or headphones are required
to listen to the Webinar. Students can type their responses to Webinar content
by using an online special text feature. Only a keyboard is needed for the
online text feature. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED: Headphones with microphones are
required for interaction with the instructor.
(3) Only students who have pre-registered for this Webinar can participate.
(4) To view the Webinar, students will, by e-mail, be provided with a
Registration Confirmation and instructions on how to link up to the Webinar.
(5) When accessing the Webinar, you may be prompted to install a browser
"plug-in." The "plug-in" will not require any special equipment other than the
equipment already mentioned (see Item 1 and Item 2 above).
(6) The day before the Webinar, the Webinar's sponsor (INR) strongly recommends
testing the link for online access.