TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS WEBINAR (ONLINE LIVE SEMINAR), PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING
(1) The time-zone listings for this Webinar (online live seminar) are
listed on the webinar page. By using a PC or Mac computer, students can
participate in this seminar from anywhere. The computer must be equipped with
(2) Computers (PC or Mac) with external speakers and/or headphones are required
to listen to the Webinar. Students can type their responses to Webinar content
by using an online special text feature. Only a keyboard is needed for the
online text feature..
(3) To use a tablet or mobile device you may download the app from the Apple
Store (iOS) or from the Google Play Store by searching for "TelSpanWeb" to find
the application for web meetings.
You can download the apps directly from here:
(4) Only students who have pre-registered for this Webcast can participate.
(5) To view the Webinar, students will, by e-mail, be provided with a
Registration Confirmation and instructions on how to link up to the Webinar.
(6) When accessing the Webinar, you may be prompted to install a browser
"plug-in." The "plug-in" will not require any special equipment other than the
equipment already mentioned (see Item 1 and Item 2 above).
(7) The day before the Webinar, INR strongly recommends testing the link for
(8) PLEASE visit
https://web.telspan.com/systemcheck well before the Webinar to ensure that you
will be able to view the Webinar at the appointed time. You should see a green
check mark by each item, except for "application sharing." Application sharing
is not necessary to participate and does not need to be installed.
(9) If you still need additional help, please contact INR at (925) 609-2820, ext
2 for Customer Service, or contact technical support at TelSpan at 800-898-2315
and let tech support know that you are trying to connect to the INR webinar.