TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS WEBINAR (ONLINE LIVE SEMINAR), PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING
(1) The time-zone listings for this Webinar (online live seminar) are
listed on the webinar page. By using a PC or Mac computer, students can
participate in this seminar from anywhere. The computer must be equipped with
(2) Computers (PC or Mac) with external speakers and/or headphones are required
to listen to the Webinar. Students can type their responses to Webinar content
by using an online special text feature. Only a keyboard is needed for the
online text feature..
(3) To use a tablet or mobile device you may download the app from the Apple
Store (iOS) or from the Google Play Store by searching for "Webex Meeting" to find
the application for web meetings.
You can download the apps directly from here:
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cisco.webex.meetings
(4) Only students who have pre-registered for this Webcast can participate.
(5) To view the Webinar, students will, by e-mail, be provided with a
Registration Confirmation and instructions on how to link up to the Webinar.
(6) When accessing the Webinar, you may be prompted to install a browser
"plug-in." The "plug-in" will not require any special equipment other than the
equipment already mentioned (see Item 1 and Item 2 above).
(7) The day before the Webinar, INR strongly recommends testing the link for
(8) PLEASE visit https://inrevents.webex.com/inrevents/ecsetup.php well before
the Webinar to ensure that you will be able to view the Webinar at the appointed
(9) If you still need additional help, please contact INR at (925) 609-2820, ext
2 for Customer Service. If you need additional technical help you may contact
Cisco WebEx at 1-866-229-3239 and let tech support know that you are trying to
connect to the INR webinar on INREvents.