** Syllabus file will be added to your cart with this item.
- Explain how personality types, habits, and beliefs inuences behavior and the risk for disease.
- Discuss how mental disorders such as anxiety and depression aect physical health.
- Describe how addiction to sweet, fatty, and salty foods promotes obesity.
- List the diets shown to enhance longevity and prevent disease.
- List the causes of improved life expectancy in the United States.
- Explain how patients can delay or survive the top ten causes of morbidity and mortality.
- Describe, how the information in this course can be utilized to improve patient care and patient outcomes.
- Describe, for this course, the implications for dentistry, mental health, nursing, and other health-care professions.
D. Schramm, Ph.D.